- Department of study and examinations |
About the University
Quality policy in the university
Al-Ghad Medical University in Tripoli is a newly established university, which includes the Faculty of Pharmacy and is committed to a high degree of excellence in pharmaceutical education. The University is committed to implementing a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the National Center to ensure the quality and accreditation of educational and training institutions with continuous improvement and development, in order to:
- Quality objectives
- 1. Prepare students to be able to perform their duties as professional pharmacists.
- 2. Instructing students to interact with environmental problems and develop solutions to improve society and play an effective and influential role in the fields of pharmaceutical manufacturing, analysis and quality control.
- 3. To encourage scientific research and support and raise its level, especially scientific research applied to serve the community and the development of the environment.
- 4. To serve as a community service center by assisting its members and providing specialized treatment information to patients by participating in the cultural activity in the community through seminars and lectures in the field of pharmacy.